Monday, 6 December 2010 ~ 5:55 pm 0 Comments

hoooaaaa...
finally "the final test" is come....
like the song of christmas st.clause is coming to town...ckckckckc

busy day in couple weeks...hoooaaaaa

still waiting for CHRISTMAS
and
also for the present too
yiipppuuuu...!!!!!

really big sorry for someone i can`t pickup and rep your text ...
that`s my commitment :)
i don`t want to close with anybody esp. boy today

if you can wait until i get my 21years...
maybe my heart will be yours....aaahhhssssaaaadddaaappppp!!!!!!


still pray for my beloved brother
"Christian Filly Sumampouw"
hope you will get your master title soon :D
ameennn!!!


for my beloved sister Devie Natalia Mandos
happy b`day
all the best from Our Big Boss
also for you..
Big Boss Jesus love you and so do i








Pray for me guys to follow the final test
i can do all things through God who strengthen me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?


Disclaimer

Welcome to My World

Welcome to JCchild-yuna.blogspot.com




Welcome to Christine Yuna blog`s
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy MY style
Hate me? Click here.


Myself!
My name is Christine Yuna
U can call me Yuna
i Live in The City With a thousand Church, Manado
I'm a JESUS Christ follower and am proud of it
Loves watching and reading good books esp. Bible
i love the words
I'm still young at the age of 19.
I'm a student in UNKLAB semester 3! :D
i'm addicted to BIBLE
I'm in commit till 21years old.
want to know more?
ask Jesus, He is the only one who knows me better than i know my self
LOVES

HANGOUT
a reunion with my old friends
get PERFECT mark for tests and quizes

HATES/b>

Jerk Liar
Psychopat

My Friends
k` adriyan
brother Dewa Klasik Alexander
pink Jie
Thia mei
Lisa
pailin
Stella jie


Tagboard
Reminiscences
wwwhooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaa.................i reall...
i really love BrazilReally proud of my Brother Ric...
NGANTUKKKKKK
Saaaaakkkiiittt
Final Exam will come soon
I Love Jesus
Happy b`day
Will Offline for a week
Belum Selesai
Miss You

Credits
Designer: Romanticide
Resources:
Edit with: Adobe Photoshop Cs3
© 2009 all right reserved
{Don't Remove, please ^-^}